Like many people, you may be seeking the assistance of a therapist because you —
- are feeling down and lack your usual enthusiasm for life;
- want to have a more loving and connected relationship with your spouse or partner;
- want to have a better relationship with those around you;
- are in the middle of a difficult life transition;
- are feeling anxious, overwhelmed, hopeless, or stuck;
- want to be more successful or fulfilled in your career;
- want to have inner peace.
I can help! Deeply passionate about my work, I have extensive training and experience to help you find relief, healing and personal growth. I will accompany and guide you on a journey to gain clarity and self-awareness; learn new skills to tackle life’s difficult and perplexing challenges; attain positive relationships with those most important to you; and grow so you can experience joy and fulfillment in life.
For couples, I use my expertise from years working with intimate relationships to guide you and your partner to create the relationship that you have been longing for… Couple’s therapy is an investment that will pay dividends in improving the quality of your life. If you have children, your investment in your relationship will be a priceless gift to them and beyond.
*Remember–seeking help is not weakness; but a sign of courage, strength and a willingness to grow. Call me today for your free, initial telephone consultation.